SDS is a Veterans Administration Certified Service Disabled Veteran Owned Small Business (SDVOSB) and Small Business Administration (SBA) 8(a) certified company that specializes in strategic planning and data collection & analysis providing clients with personnel support and innovative program solutions. SDS has conducted strategic planning for technical programs/activities since 2006 and continues in 2023. Our senior project and program managers actively provide analysis and recommendations to government decision makers from combatant commanders and program directors to the highest levels of multiple federal agencies and the White House.
SDS areas of capability include:
- Strategic/Deliberate Planning
- Program/Project Management
- Strategy Plans and Policy
- Administrative Contracting
- Information Technology (IT)
- Database Technology
- Facility Management
- Test & Evaluation/Threat Inject
- Training and Instruction
- Operations Analysts
- Posture Analysts
- Force Flow Analysts
- Counter-terrorism Analysts
- Deployment Operations
Past and Current customers include:
- Department of Defense/United States Central Command (USCENTCOM)
- Department of Defense/ United States Special Operations Command (USSOCOM)
- Department of the Air Force
- Department of Homeland Security (DHS)/Transportation Security Administration (TSA)
- US Army III Corps
SDS has been awarded multiple recent direct 8(a) Prime contract awards. We are currently on our fifth year of the 8(a) prograqm with eligibility until May 9, 2028. These awards include the Senior Defense Management contract and the follow-on Analytical Planning Support Services contract at MacDill AFB Tampa FL, Deployment Operations Services in Fort Hood TX, and Security Clerk, Facility Management Technician, Senior Contracting Administrative Support, Information Technology, Database Technical Support, Cybersecurity Services contract award at Robins AFB GA.
Please click here to contact us about teaming opportunities!